This Policy forms part of the Life Gecko Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Damaged / Defective Products
If you need to return an item because of an error on our part, or because it is defective, we will happily refund the full value of the item. This needs to be brought to our attention within 7 days of receipt of the item.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo to show the damage/issue before a return can be authorised.
If we ask you to return the item back to us, we will arrange and pay for the shipping. The item must be returned in the same condition in which you received it.
If the product is found NOT to be defective and is commercially acceptable, you will NOT be entitled to a replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having the item be redelivered to you.
Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- You have not taken reasonable care of the item whilst in your possession and it was not returned with the original packaging
- You disposed of the item you have an issue with
- The item was used, worn or washed, resulting in the item to be defective
If you are not completely satisfied with your item, simply return it to us at any time within 7 days of receipt. The costs of returning goods to us shall be paid by you. Unfortunately we are unable to refund shipping costs on unwanted items.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
- When returning the item, please ensure you add a note inside the parcel with your full name, address and a contact telephone number
- If we accept a refund for your item, your refund will be issued through the same method of payment within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Life Gecko quality checking
- If the credit doesn’t reflect in your account after 21 days, please contact Life Gecko by either calling 081 444 6519 or emailing email@example.com
The Address for Returns is:
Life Gecko PTY Ltd
Trevallyn Park West
Cnr River Road & Hyskraan Close
Kya Sands, Randburg, GP, South Africa
If you’re in doubt with our returns policy, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.